Are you looking forward to taking your paintball hobby to another level? Why don’t you prefer to invest in the Best Paintball Mask on the market? A high-quality Best Paintball Mask can help you develop your sport.
Not only will this help improve your game, but more importantly, you will be allowed to wear some kind of protection. With an best paintball mask, you will no longer be insecure, especially if you are a beginner and your first time on the battlefield.
The best paintball mask is specially designed to increase your chances of winning and guarantee your safety. Although paintball mask is a very safe sport, it is essential to follow safety rules on the field to make sure you don’t get hurt.
It is important to look at other things around you. Safety Gear is a must in every field for masks like paintball. The following Buyer guide will list the advanced models. These masks are designed to protect and cover the mouth, ears, nose, eyes, and even your throat. Read on to make an informed decision!
Table of Contents
Best Paintball Mask Review 2021
Are you looking for the best paintball mask that doesn’t fade quickly and has upgrades? Which does not heat up efficiently and is very friendly for glasses and glasses. The heating layer will not deteriorate quickly and will not suffocate your head (it fits easily). The outside content is strong, and the inside content is satisfactory, and what’s good in your budget?
If your answer is yes then Next, we have a carefully written shopping guide and a list of the top 8 best paintball masks. Each mask is reviewed in detail because we can understand that Paintball nerves like ours will not compromise.
Check the best paintball mask according to these qualities: Lightweight and comfortable – Designed to protect ears, mouth, eyes, and nose – Anti-fog – Accessible with glasses – Equipped with a thermal layer – Long-distance paintballs are safe from fire.
Dye i5 Paintball Goggle/Mask
Reviewing Dye I5 is like reviewing a Rolls-Royce. At such a high price point, manufacturers have no excuse to look satisfied when the customer is satisfied. And this dye mask is just right.
Although most paintball masks come with straps that will have at least one “pinch” point, the GSR strap does a fantastic job of distributing the hold so evenly that when you wear this mask, if so, you feel a very soft grip.
The next evolution in the DYE fountain line is also the next evolution in paintball eye and face protection technology. New groundbreaking features, such as the GSR Pro strip and the AWAC communication system, make the i5 the most advanced Goggle system in today’s industry.
Design to perform, designed to impress, i5 is the most important place in developing paintball masks. The new i5 Goggle system is an aggressive, ultra-light mask, which together offers more excellent protection, more ventilation, better comfort, better sound processing, and better security for more unparalleled performance.
The Tirodial horizon 290-degree anti-fog lens gives you unparalleled visual clarity with both vertical and horizontal peripheral vision. The new Soft Touch Multilayer Foam works with all new GSR Pro straps to provide you with the safest and most comfortable fit offered in the Paintball Goggle system.
With the help of the i5 Goggle system, you can play the game on another level. Paintball is the next evolution in Goggle system technology.
Click for Check
Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Goggle/Mask
If you are familiar with the paintball mask market, you will not doubt the success story of Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Mask. The CMD mask is the best paintball mask in market that designed to provide the best performance in anti-fog performance.
This premium mask will allow you clear visibility for long paintball sessions. It will also make it easier for you to breathe, even in particularly painful situations. If you’re looking for the perfect balance of comfort, convenience, and fog-proof performance, the Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Mask will be the ideal fit for your needs.
Introducing the world’s most fog-proof paintball Goggle, Bonk Kings CMD. Breathe, watch and talk better than ever. BunkerKings CMD Paintball is a revolution in Goggle technology. Built around an instant-change virtual VIO lens system, the CMD differs from the time you applied it.
Each component is tweaked and designed to perform best in all conditions. When CMD invented, the primary purpose was to make it fog-free. CMD uses the best quality lenses available, which give the Goggle system an extremely high anti-fog performance through the improved thermal pan.
Combined with high-definition polycarbonate material, the optics of all CMD lenses also enhance vision clarity and depth. CMD’s large-scale airflow creates more efficient ventilation, which removes all moisture and removes hot air. Thanks to these spots around the mouth, CMD dramatically reduces the fogging effects of your breath during use.
Click for Check
Dye Precision I4 Thermal Paintball Goggle
The Dye Precision i4 Goggle system is the smallest profile, the lightest, and the best field of vision available Goggle system. Thermal lenses take the industry into visual clarity and provide a distortion and fog-free view regardless of the weather.
One of the best-selling paintball masks to date, the Dye Precision I4 Thermal Paintball Mask. Its sets industry standards for anti-fog technology. Thermal lenses provide a fog-free field of vision and vision without distortion, regardless of the weather.
The Dye Precision i4 introduces an industry-first compound radius lens with thermal technology, giving the player the ultimate vertical/horizontal peripheral view. Dye-thermal lenses provide a benchmark for anti-fog performance.
The Dye Precision i4 offers an unparalleled peripheral vision. This additional vision facilitates movement in identification, providing a distinct strategic advantage for users. In addition, the Dye Precision i4 comes standard with the Goggle Hard coat, a scratch-resistant coating that protects both sides of the lens from scratches and minor damage. Which included the UV coating that also provides exceptional protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
This Paintball Goggle achieves this goal to provide the best option for Paintballers. Its lens and fitting system gives you an eagle’s eye view and archer’s precision. Dye Precision I4 Thermal Paintball Enjoy your game comfortably and with extreme caution with Goggle’s exceptional quality.
Click for Check
Virtue VIO Ascend Thermal Paintball Goggle/Mask
The Virtue VIO Ascend is made from highly durable and protective material and designed to give you maximum comfort while in the field. This budget-friendly mask comes with additional features such as quick lens replacement, quick foam replacement, and, most importantly, it comes with extra vents for better communication and breathing.
Combining high-end performance with the Virtue VIO Ascend mid-range price tag, VIO is the latest addition to the industry-leading lineup. Designed and built as a single-piece goggle, the climb has been molded with dual materials for the perfect combination of protection, durability, flexibility, and comfort.
Virtue VIO Ascend Thermal Paintball mask is among the best-selling Paintball Gear on the market. VIO Climb offers you 18 attractive options for lenses, 16 efficient options for a visor stealth fan, and 32 fantastic options for a leash.
Although the climb is not built on a modular frame, nor is it on a face mask like other high-cost VIO springs systems, Ascend uses the same technology found in key components of the VIO platform, such as its instant replacement. , Fog-resistant thermal lens, upgrade strap, replacement foam, stealth visor, and fan.
Click for Check
Virtue VIO Paintball Goggle/Mask Thermal Dual Pane Lenses
The Virtue VIO Paintball has exceptional anti-fog properties. Peripheral vision will not be compromised thanks to the vast lens. In addition to looking great, the bottom of the mask works and offers excellent airflow to ensure you stay calm throughout the game.
The Virtue VIO Paintball lens technology improves visibility and provides a larger field of view. Smooth semi-elastic face mask reinforced with solid color accents. 3D foam molding pads add grip, comfort, and safety enhanced eye strap. Upgrades make adjustments easier.
The Virtue VIO is the most comfortable and best paintball mask ever designed, with a quick change lenses, fog-resistant thermal lens, and a modern versatile design that allows players to cover every aspect of the face, from the face mask to the eyes. It can quickly turn into foam ear pads. , Leash and glasses.
The virtue VIO lens technology improves visibility and gives a larger field of view Smooth semi-flexible face mask reinforced with harsh color accents. Enhanced spring strap increases grip and comfort Upgrades make adjustments easier, adjustable straps and Earpads on Snap-On.
The Earpads on this mask is comfortable. They are designed to ensure that your hearing is not interrupted. In addition, the Virtue VIO Contour II has an adjustable, flexible strap with a pad to cushion the back of your head. This may sound amazing, but it’s not all rain and sunshine. When it comes to coverage, it’s a bit short. The mask leaves the part of your forehead completely open. That could be his most significant loss.
Click for Check
JT Premise Headshield Paintball Goggle Single Pane Lens
The JT Premises Goggle System is an adaptation of more than 30 years of paintball Goggle manufacturing design and expertise by JT Paintball. The result is inexpensive eyeglasses with high-end features that are five times more expensive than Paintball goggles alone. It makes sure you are comfortable; it has an adjustable constraint that holds the springs firmly in place to prevent them from falling.
The JT Premises Headshield is the most budget-friendly option for those on a budget. What you will like about it is that you get a 270-degree exposure. It is very well ventilated to allow you to breathe easily. It also prevents the lens from fogging. It also comes with an easy-to-adjust head strap which has silicone straps to provide a secure fit. Includes a soft face form to enhance comfort.
The JT Premises 3-point adjustment allows the Goggle system to fit snugly on both the big and the small. Adjusting the head strap, chin strap, and head coverage plates gives the user a fit and maximum protection.
Get total 360-degree head protection for any style field or scenario game. Whether you enjoy recreational sports, amateur sports, or just want to play paintball, JT has you covered! Experience low impact or high adrenaline game play with total safety and confidence with the Head Shield Protective Vision System.
Click for Check
Empire Helix Goggle Thermal Lens - Black Header
Another excellent empire product that impresses with its quality and performance. It is a fantastic company that reaches out to everything from a pure engineering perspective and wants to provide us with quality, efficient products.
Although it is usually not a good idea to buy a paintball mask cheaper, the thermal lens on the Empire Helix makes it an excellent purchase for beginners. Even if you want something better down the road later, you can still keep the Helix as a backup mask or use it to lend to friends.
This is one of the best lenses you can buy to enhance your peripheral vision and overall vision failure. If you are used to playing with masks that are too short, then be prepared to see a big difference when you strap on them.
Empire Helix Goggle Players to a new level of comfort in the Paintball industry. The foam provides absolute comfort to the players, and the interchangeable thermal lens eliminates fogging. The lens is quick and easy to remove and offers an optical clarity that no other Goggle in its class has beaten. Our quick-change lenses mean you spend less time cleaning the field and more time playing.
The Empire Helix may not have all the fancy features you’ll find on E-Flex and E-Vent, but at least your vision will be clear, and you can play to your full potential. Why is Empire Helix so much better than the lens on other affordable masks? Well, while most early paintball goggles use a pen lens with an anti-fog coating, the Helix uses a thermal or double pen lens that is much less likely to fog.
The only thing that makes the thermal lens so resistant to fog is the addition of another (too thin) lens behind the thick outer lens that is already used for protection. The two lenses are then separated by a foam gasket to allow a thin layer of air to pass between them. This thin layer of air acts as a kind of insulator to keep the temperature between the two lenses from varying too much.
Click for Check
Empire X-Ray V2.1 Thermal Protector Goggle
Empire is a well-known and respected name in the paintball industry. So when you see that the name of the Empire is associated with a product, there is a good chance that it is a popular paintball product in that category. In fact, their premium mask, the Empire E-Flex, is one of our favorite choices.
Budget-friendly masks are not known for their comfort. That said, the Empire X-ray is an average budget mask. This is behind the mid-range mask, although it has better foam and comfort. The foam inside the X-ray is not very soft or comfortable, but it is not hard, scratchy, and abrasive. If necessary, you should be able to wear this mask paintball all day.
As the largest company in the paintball industry, it is understandable that the Empire will have a wide range of paintball masks in its product line. Their E-Flex and EVS masks are two of the best premium masks on the market. But the Empire doesn’t just focus on premium paintball masks. They also make X-rays, one of the essential masks on the market.
This is one of the best paintball masks on our list. This amazing paintball mask was brought to you by Empire Paintball. This is a special mask for your amazing glasses. It works great. This is an excellent mask for beginners. Don’t waste your money on more expensive masks unless you try this paintball mask. This mask is very comfortable, and the complete ventilation system is well made. It provides excellent protection against front and side effects.
Empire X-ray V2.1 is made of hard plastic, so it is designed to prevent any paint from forming. It doesn’t really have much flexibility, so you don’t get many if any, bounces. When it hits the helmet, the paint breaks. But honestly, that’s to be expected. Masks are not designed to help bounce; they are designed to protect your face!
Click for Check
Best Paintball Masks Buying Guide 2021
Your paintball mask (often called a paintball eye) is the most critical piece of paintball equipment you will have. You can go to the paintball field without markers, but not without masks! There are various paintball masks to choose from in a wide range of lens styles, coverage, and fit. This guide will help you make informed decisions.
How To Choose Best Paintball Mask?
The best paintball mask depends on several factors, and you must consider all of them before making a purchase decision. You also need to pay attention to how well this product works and communicates with you. That being said, let’s see what you should look for when considering a new paintball mask.
- We all have different budgets, and yet we want the best of the best. Sometimes we have to stick to what we can afford.
- Twice a year, players may not have to spend a lot more money or buy the best paintball masks than the players who come every weekend.
- Remember that a paintball mask is the most important item you will buy – don’t be cheap with your security. If you can afford better masking, we recommend doing it constantly.
- A mask that fits comfortably on your face without moving. A whole day of paintball can mean hours on the field, and you don’t want to have to adjust your mask.
- Choosing a paintball mask with an easily adjustable strap system and soft foam padding will really benefit you in this regard.
- It should be comfortable to wear for long periods of time and help keep you cool. A good level of ventilation should be provided.
- Some inexpensive mask systems come with low foam pads that can be itchy in one way or another, which quickly becomes highly annoying. You choose a minimalist design that covers the eyes and face or a full-length paintball helmet.
- This feature is very important if you plan to play paintball regularly.
- The mask is the most important tool in paintball, so instead of buying low-quality masks on a regular basis, it is better to buy and use them as long as possible.
- High-quality ingredients make better and more expensive masks. This mask will last longer and will prevent regular use.
- The best paintball masks have ventilation features on the front of the mask. This is important for two reasons.
- First, you can breathe better – when a paintball field is running around in the air.
- Second, Communication – Paintball is a group sport, and communication can be difficult if you have a hard piece of plastic in front of your mouth.
UV Protection (Ultraviolet Light)
- If you play from the outside, it applies more from the inside. Running in the sun all day can make your eyes tense and bad.
- If you know you’re playing outdoors, be sure to buy a mask that provides UV protection to the lens.
- It doesn’t show up if you play indoors – it’s better to have a mask for both types of sports if you plan to play both.
- The weight of the paintball mask is also an important feature to consider. Heavy masks can make the game more complicated for you.
- You don’t have to worry about your neck and shoulders getting tired in the middle of the game because your mask is too heavy.
- The ideal mask should weigh between 1 and 2.5 pounds. None of the masks in this range should have much effect on your strength.
Types Of Paintball Masks
There are three main types of paintball masks to choose from: Full Face Mask, Mesh Mask, and Simple Goggles. It’s up to you what you choose, but we’ve listed several pros and cons for each below:
Full Paintball Mask
- If a full paintball mask is available, the best type of mask is available. They offer superb strength, stability, and security.
- Not only will this style of mask last for years, but it is also easy to play.
- Since a full mask covers your entire head, most of it requires some kind of adjustment.
- For protection, the mask covers everything, including your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, face, and head.
- Almost all professional paintballs will be seen wearing full paintball masks. If your have budget, then we highly recommended this mask style.
Paintball Mesh Mask
- This mask style consists of two components—pure material to protect the face and lower ear and paintball goggles.
- This mask is very cheap and very light. This is the best option for beginners in paintballing.
- The material is very breathable, so very comfortable. They will also need to make several adjustments during the gameplay.
- The main disadvantage is that the top of your head and neck are still open. Therefore, we still recommend that athletes always wear a full face mask.
- Goggle is the ultimate form of protection in the field of paintball, and we do not recommend taking this route alone.
- Paintball goggles cover only one person’s eyes and are attached to the face with elastic straps.
- These glasses do not protect the nose, mouth, face, or ears of athletes. It is not a good idea to play an impact game like paintball without proper protection.
Part Of The Paintball Mask
Paintball masks very like sports, so there is no one-size-fits-all about this equipment. For example, people who prefer speedball may want to opt for a lighter mask, while a woodsball player will need something stronger. However, there is something that all masks have in common, and that is their basic construction. Each mask consists of 5 parts – Lens, Strap, Ear, Head Protection, and Bottom.
- Glasses are probably the most important element in the best paintball mask. You need something that provides a clear vision and appropriate protection, so you must review this section wisely.
- First and foremost, find a wide field of vision lens, about 260-270 degrees, because it will give you a good view of peripheral vision.
- We also recommend lenses with optical clarity, glare resistance, and UV protection. You can damage other parts of the face, but you only get eyes.
- The lens should not damage your vision as it will interfere with the assessment of your distance and make it difficult to see where you are going.
- Because you will sweat a lot during the game, you can expect your glasses to be blurred and your vision to be blurred.
- As you may have guessed, the job of the rope is to keep a mask on your head at all times. Also, you need to be comfortable while removing or reducing the movement of the mask on your face.
- In other words, it has to keep the mask in place despite the rapid and sudden movement.
- The rope can be single or double, and the only way to know is how it feels, depending on which one is right for you. Masks usually come with a rope, and sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s not so good.
- Hitting the ear directly with a paintball is not only painful but also has serious side effects.
- Another important element of the mask is the earpiece. You don’t have to specify their purpose, but as expected, they have various designs and equipment.
- Be sure to choose a paintball mask that completely covers your ears to help prevent injury.
- It is a good idea to look for ear protectors with a soft and comfortable layer. However, too much recruitment can block your hearing.
- The lower part is just as important as the glasses because it protects your face from the eyes down.
- Some models have neck protection, while others do not, so this is a big difference between two devices with the same function.
- We recommend that you find a model that completely covers your jaw and provides maximum protection.
- Also, you should be well ventilated down so that you can breathe easily when wearing it.
- Full headshield paintball masks can be warm and full to wear, but they offer unparalleled protection so you can play with ultimate confidence.
- They are especially popular with young athletes and adults. If you are under 18, many paintball fields will not allow you without a full-coverage mask.
- You can sign in if you are a beginner, but we recommend full coverage, from eyebrows to the jaw, instead of the proposed design.
- A full-coverage paintball coverage mask will protect your jaw, forehead, chin, and other sensitive parts of the face.
What is the best paintball mask?
- Dye i5 Paintball Goggle
- Bunkerkings CMD Paintball Goggles/Masks
- Dye Precision I4 Thermal Paintball Goggle
- Virtue VIO Ascend Thermal Paintball Goggles/Masks
- Virtue VIO Paintball Goggles/Masks with Dual Pane Thermal Anti-Fog Lenses
- JT Premise Headshield Paintball Goggle Single Pane & Clear Lens
- Empire Helix Goggle Thermal Lens
- Empire X-Ray V2.1 Thermal Protector Goggle
What is the best cheap paintball mask?
- JT Spectra Flex 8 Paintball Mask
- Virtue VIO Ascend Paintball Mask
- Empire E-Flex Paintball Mask
- Tippmann Tactical Paintball Mask
- Empire Helix Paintball Mask
- V-Force Grill Paintball Mask
- Empire X-Ray V2.1 Paintball Mask
What is a thermal lens paintball mask?
Paintball masks are usually made of solid or semi-hard plastic. It protects against direct paintball hits, especially from immediate effects.
How do I choose a paintball mask?
- Try different types of masks at the store
- Don’t buy “cheap” masks
- Invest in good masks, and you’ll be able to find parts for change when needed
- If you are a beginner, then try something new
- Make sure there is good ventilation
- Consider the commercial office between the single pan and dual pan lenses
- Comfort and fit must be the best – if it doesn’t ‘fit like a glove, don’t buy it
Our Expert Opinion
After intense research by our team, we have tried to discuss the different types of paintball Masks/goggles that we believe are some of the best paintball mask out there. We’ve covered both affordable and prices, but we haven’t compromised on quality.
You can easily make a purchase decision after reviewing our features, specifications, and reviews of each product. We’ve compiled honest data for you so you can relax and protect yourself from research.
In conclusion, the best paintball mask should be distortion-free, fog-free exposure, maximum protection, advanced ventilation and breathing, excellent communication, and, most importantly, it should look so amazing.
Paintball masks are a very important gear that you need to enjoy big sports safely. No playground will let you in without a mask. Cool and best paintball mask are definitely an excellent investment for anyone who loves painting.
If you are one of them, it is time to choose the suitable and best paintball mask based on the in-depth information given in this article. If you’ve read this yet, you’re more likely to find the best paintball mask available on the market right now. Our peaks offer the maximum combination of comfort, functionality, and safety. Play Safe!
You can contact Our Expert also or comment below
I have analyzed some popular paintball Gear Bag models and to find the Best Paintball Gear Bag. Today, I am going to share with you the results of my…
Choosing the right or Best Paintball Gun for yourself from the hundreds of models available on the market is definitely it’s a challenge. Don’t worry…
Buying paintball gun package is not always easy. What kind of gun should you get? What about paintball masks, air tanks, loaders, even paintballs and…